[TRNSYS-users] EES and TRNSYS

zouhour sayadi rouhouzs at yahoo.fr
Wed Jan 9 12:12:01 PST 2008

Dear all ,
I have to couple a project created with EES with TRNSYS .For this purpose , I used the exemple "calling EES " in the exemples library of TRNSYS .The method as explained there is via the clipborad which  link between the inputs of my EES project and the data comming from TRNSYS ,I mean that I must copy the initial values that TRNSYS tranfers to EES to the clipboard  , for this exemple , it's OK , but for my EES  project I don't know what are the initial values that I take.So , I don't understand how this transfer from TRNSYS to EES is hapened and how the clipboard can contain the data from TRNSYS, in general , please explain me how to link TRNSYS to EES .
Thanks
My best regards