[TRNSYS-users] External data file for type43a & type20

Paul Cayol p.cayol at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 8 06:23:23 PST 2008

Dear all,

  I'm trying to use type 43a (part load performance) and type20 (heat pump) but I have several problems with external data files.

  I believe that my problems comes from the way I write the values (PLF function of 1/PLR or heat pump caracteristics) in the externals data files.

  For exemple with type 43a, when I write more than 2 numbers of each data (1/PLR and PLF) in the external data file, the PLF vs 1/PLR curve I draw using results I obtain after simulation is correct in the first interval of values but not after.

  Does anybody know how exactly write data in .txt files?

  Sincerely,

  Paul