[TRNSYS-users] Problem with a user component

Diego Alejandro Arias daarias at uwalumni.com
Fri Feb 29 08:37:16 PST 2008

If you look at the error message, it states that the file ALKU.txt was
not found.  Please look inside the 'Example' directory that comes in
the zip file for Type204.  This type requires some text files with
some definition of the discretization of the pcm object and other
information: ALKU.txt, Ceff.tx and Tila.txt
Try running the example and let me know if you have problems running it.
Best regards,

Diego

Quoting nmbmvmac at ehu.es: