[TRNSYS-users] condensing boiler model

Avesani Stefano stefano.avesani at eurac.edu
Mon Feb 18 05:41:57 PST 2008

Dear Mr. Haller,
I'm trying to model the trigeneration plant we have in our institute.
For this purpose I'm looking for a TRNSYS type that can do this. I've
found on this web address
(http://www.mail-archive.com/trnsys-users@engr.wisc.edu/msg00227.html)
that you've developed a model. I would like to get some more information
about this.
Which variable are requested as inputs and which are calculated as
outputs? Is your type available? Do I have to pay?
Thanks for your attention,

regards,

Stefano Avesani

Institute for Renewable energy

EURAC research
Viale Druso 1, I-39100 Bolzano

t +39 0471 055 345

f +39 0471 055 039

stefano.avesani at eurac.edu

www.eurac.edu <http://www.eurac.edu/>

This transmission is intended only for the use of the addressee and may
contain confidential or legally privileged information.
If you receive this transmission by error, please notify the author
immediately by mail and delete all copies of this transmission and any
attachments.
Any use or dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited by
the "Privacy-Code", D.Lgs. 196/2003 and may conduct to penal prosecution
and liability for damages.