[TRNSYS-users] Problems with the number of Parameters/Inputs when switching from TRNSYS 16.0 to TRNSYS 16.1

Jochen Doell jochen.doell at ise.fraunhofer.de
Tue Feb 12 10:33:35 PST 2008

Dear TRNSYS Users,

I experience problems with running a type - which works with no problems
in TRNSYS 16.0 (16.00.0034, VisualStudio 4.0.0.0) - in TRNSYS 16.1
(16.01.0002, VisualStudio 4.2.0.30). When running the simulation I
receive the following error message:

"The TRNSYS TYPE checking routine has found an inconsistency in the
specified component between the input file and the information expected
by the Type. An illegal number of INPUTS has been specified for this
component. Please check the component configuration. 3 INPUTS are
required and 12 were specified."

The same for the parameters (0 required, 18 specified)

Do I have to change anything in the Proforma or elsewhere when using
types in TRNSYS 16.1?

Thanks in advance for any hints and best regards,
Jochen

Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Jochen Döll
Dept. Thermal Systems and Buildings

Fraunhofer-Institut für Solare Energiesysteme ISE
Heidenhofstrasse 2, 79110 Freiburg, Germany

Phone:	+49 (761) 4588-5456
Fax:	+49 (761) 4588-9000
Mail:	jochen.doell at ise.fraunhofer.de
Web:	www.ise.fraunhofer.de