[TRNSYS-users] Problem in using cycle for parameters in owned created component

h8304506 at hkusua.hku.hk h8304506 at hkusua.hku.hk
Tue Feb 12 05:00:34 PST 2008

Dear Trnsys users.

I try to use cycle for particular group of parameters in developing my
component.  I set in the source code

PARAMETER (NP=51,NI=3,NOUT=2,ND=0,NSTORED=404000)

where 51 is the maximum numbers of parameters.  However, when I run
the simulation, an error occurs stating

"The TRNSYS TYPE checking routine has found an inconsistency in the
specified component between the input file and the information
expected by the Type

51 PARAMETERs are required and 35 were specified."

Can anyone advise how I can set NP in the source code?  Thank you!

Best Regards
LEE, Chun Kwong
PhD student
Department of Mechanical Engineering