[TRNSYS-users] NBDM file

keilholz, werner werner.keilholz at cstb.fr
Wed Feb 6 04:51:54 PST 2008

Dear Fredery,

The function to open an NBDM file directly from the TRNSYS simulation studio has been implemented, but will only be distributed with the next update (there has been no TRNSYS update since the release of NBDM 1.0).

In the meantime, you have to translate the NBDM file to a BUI+DCK file using BuiXml. Then simply import the DCK file into the studio, using File/Import TRNSYS input file.

An update of BuiXml for NBDM 1.2 is currently in progress, to be released soon. There is a mailing list for NBDM developers at yahoo (NBDM-dev).

Please contact me if you find any problems with your NBDM files, or bugs, etc., or if you have any questions or suggestions concerning NBDM. You can talk to me in French if you want.

Sincerely,

Werner Keilholz (CSTB)

PS: BuiXml is available for free download at

ftp://ftp.cstb.fr/software/NBDM