[TRNSYS-users] Using batteries in connection with PV panels

a8304506 at graduate.hku.hk a8304506 at graduate.hku.hk
Mon Dec 29 19:05:34 PST 2008

Hello, Trnsys users.

I am simulating a system which use PV panels (Type94) to generate electricity to
drive a compressor.  I intend to use batteries (Type47) to store the electric
power from the PV panels when the compressor is switched off.  Can anyone
advise how I can make the connection, as I also want to use the stored energy
in the batteries when the supply from the PV panels is not sufficient.  Thank
you!

Best Regards
LEE, Chun Kwong
Research assistant
Division of Building Science and Technology
City University of Hong Kong