[TRNSYS-users] type109/ identical files- different results

eleni ampatzi eampatzi at googlemail.com
Sat Dec 27 05:17:02 PST 2008

Dear All,

Many wishes for a happy new year to all of you.

I am experiencing some problems with outputs from type 109. I have
noticed that in a series of models the radiation data that I get as
output from type 109 is wrong. I have attached here a zipped file that
contains two "identical" *.tpf models. One gives wrong radiation
results (no radiation for a South facing wall for the first 2000
hours) taken from one of my models and the other one is the same
rebuilt in Studio from scratch. Could someone help me with this? Is
there something I am doing wrong? Your help would be greatly
appreciated.

Best Regards

Eleni

--