[TRNSYS-users] Question about compilation

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Fri Dec 19 08:28:17 PST 2008

I get that message a lot as I'm simulating with large 3-d ground fields in our soil coupling models.  Only once has the simulation not run - and that was when I had an incredibly large matrix.  Try running the project and ignoring the warning - you may be pleasantly surprised.JeffJeff Thornton President - TESS, LLC 2916 Marketplace Drive - Suite 104 Madison WI 53719 USA Phone: 608-274-2577 Fax: 608-278-1475 E-mail: thornton at tess-inc.com Web: www.tess-inc.com
----- Original Message -----From: "BOUDEHENN François 208313" >;francois.boudehenn at cea.fr