[TRNSYS-users] question about schedule

xiao shi xiaoxxs at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 08:32:59 PST 2008

Hi everyone,

I have some questions on the gain and schedule. When I am practicing with
the restaurant model, they use the schedule to find the gain. On the
schedule, they have a schedule type named weekday and define it as daily.
They can set the time and value. I dont understand what is the value
represent because it does not has any units. Also, they multiply some
constant with the schedule for the gain. Are they multiply the the constant
with the value that is define in the schedule? Furthermore, I can only plot
the data using online plotting. Can I save the data into excel or notepad
instead of the online plotting? Thank you very much for your answer.

Xiao Shi