[TRNSYS-users] Strange results when using more than one component with storage

a8304506 at graduate.hku.hk a8304506 at graduate.hku.hk
Wed Dec 17 18:05:56 PST 2008

Hello, Trnsys users.

I have written a new component which uses storage.  When I test it in a project
containing only one unit of the new component, it looks alright.  However, when
I implement it into a project with two units of the same new component, strange
results are found.  Should I need to add specific statements in the source
code?  Please advise how I can rectify the problem.  Thank you!

Best Regards
LEE, Chun Kwong
Research assistant
Division of Building Science and Technology
City University of Hong Kong