[TRNSYS-users] weather data

xiao shi xiaoxxs at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 14:03:33 PST 2008

Hi everyone,

I have a question about the weather data. The weather data is "The TMY2s
data sets of hourly values of solar radiation and meteorological elements
for a 1-year period', found in the readme file of the weather data. I do not
know how to open the weather data so I cannot see the value of the solar
radiation. Furthermore, I dont know which data has been used in the
simulation studio. For example, my simulation is only for 200hr but the
weather data should give 8760 data value base on the readme file found in
TRNSYS. How does stimulation studio know which weather data should be use.
If I want to simulate the summer's data instead of winter's data, how does
TRNSYS know? Thank you for your answer.

Xiao