[TRNSYS-users] Doubts debugging TRNSYS

Alvaro Campos Celador acampos001 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 15 04:23:25 PST 2008

Hello TRNSYS community, I'm new in this list and I hope we can solve our problems together.

I am in doubt about the debugging of a project. First of all, I use CVF6.6. When I debug an input file (.dck) with a new component, I include the code in the project "TRNDLL files" (in the Cvf66 workspace) and then I rebuild this proyect after running it. I would like to know if it's possible to debug when I have only the release and debug dll-s.

I know this is a conceptual question, but I'm just a beginner in this world.
Cheers and thanks!

Álvaro Campos

PHD. student - University of the Basque Country

Thermal Engineering Department

ENEDI Research group

acampos001 at ikasle.ehu.es