[TRNSYS-users] weather file

eleni ampatzi eampatzi at googlemail.com
Sun Dec 7 03:59:17 PST 2008

Dear Bettina,

If you want to use type 109 in a user format, I would suggest you check the
example found in the Examples directory (in my computer at
Trnsys16_1\Examples\Weather Data) called Type109.tpf. There, if you double
click on the type 109 user-format and go to the "external files" you can
edit the file Wuerzburg.109 (also in the same directory) which opens in
Notepad as a text file (I attached the file here). The file read by the
standard type 109 is completely different and is built by METEONORM.

Also check the manual 09 for more information on the specific component. I
would also suggest you do an extensive search on previous postings in this
forum regarding this type.

I hope this helps,

Best Regards

Eleni