[TRNSYS-users] Washington DC weather data

Levesque, Jean-Philippe JeanPhilippe.Levesque at stantec.com
Tue Dec 2 10:13:46 PST 2008

Dear all,

I am modeling a house in Washington DC area. The closest city that I have in my weather files is Baltimore - MD. Does anyone have or know how to get the weather for Washington DC ?

Thanks,

Jean-Philippe Levesque, E.I.T
Energy Management Consultant
Stantec
200 - 325 - 25th Street SE
Calgary AB T2A 7H8
Ph: (403) 207-7570
Fx: (403) 716-8049
JLevesque at Stantec.com
stantec.com <http://www.stantec.com/>

The content of this email is the confidential property of Stantec and should not be copied, modified, retransmitted, or used for any purpose except with Stantec's written authorization. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete all copies and notify us immediately.

ü Please consider the environment before printing this email.