[TRNSYS-users] Canadian weather files

Liam O'Brien obrien_liam at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 29 19:35:17 PDT 2008

Hello,

I am trying to use Canadian weather files (*.epw) in my model.  I am using Type 15-5 and pointing it to the appropriate weather file, however, I get a long list of error messages upon execution (see end of email).  I am merely plotting the dry bulb temp to keep it simple.  The model works when 15-5 is replaced with the 15-2 (for TMY2).

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you!

Liam O'Brien

------------------
Message               : The TRNSYS Executable (TRNExe.exe) and main DLL (TRNDll.dll) are located in "C:\Program Files\Trnsys16\Exe"
Message               : The following Types were loaded from TRNDll.dll: Type15, Type65
Message               : "Type157_demo_release.dll" was found but did not contain any components from the input file.
Message               : "TESSLoadsAndStructuresLibrary_ReleaseVersion203.dll" was found but did not contain any components from the input file.
Message               : "TESSSolarLibrary_ReleaseVersion203.dll" was found but did not contain any components from the input file.
Message               : "TESSStorageLibrary_ReleaseVersion203.dll" was found but did not contain any components from the input file.
Message               : "TESSUtilityLibrary_ReleaseVersion203.dll" was found but did not contain any components from the input file.
Message               : "TESSHydronicsLibrary_ReleaseVersion203.dll" was found but did not contain any components from the input file.
Message               : "TESSHVACLibrary_ReleaseVersion203.dll" was found but did not contain any components from the input file.
Message               : "TESSGroundCouplingLibrary_ReleaseVersion203.dll" was found but did not contain any components from the input file.
Message               : "TESSGreenBuildingLibrary_ReleaseVersion203.dll" was found but did not contain any components from the input file.
Message               : "TESSGHPLibrary_ReleaseVersion203.dll" was found but did not contain any components from the input file.
Message               : "TESSControlsLibrary_ReleaseVersion203.dll" was found but did not contain any components from the input file.
Message               : "TESSApplicationsLibrary_ReleaseVersion203.dll" was found but did not contain any components from the input file.
Message               : "TESSOptimizationLibrary_ReleaseVersion203.dll" was found but did not contain any components from the input file.
TRNSYS Message    199 : TRNSYS found at least one user DLL in the UserLib directory. (Note: Only DLL's including Types that are used in the simulation are loaded)  Reported information  : 0 user DLLs were loaded after searching in "C:\Program Files\Trnsys16\UserLib\ReleaseDLLs"