[TRNSYS-users] type 56 convergence issues

Catherine Massart trnsysmassart at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 04:42:36 PDT 2008

Dear TRNSYS users

I keep having convergence issues, can anyone tell me how to get rid of them?

*"TRNSYS message 441: The inputs to the listed units have not converged at
this time step. The values at the last iteration will be used and the
simulation will proceed*
*reported informations: UNIT: 56 226 229 250"*
**
 Knowing that the 226, 229 and 250 units are "type 93" and that if I take
them off, it's worse.

How can I know where the problem does come from?

I'd be really pleased if you could help me.

Thanks

Catherine Massart.