[TRNSYS-users] Type 71: Input 5, Incident Diffuse Radiation

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Wed Aug 20 11:34:42 PDT 2008

José,

The "sky diffuse radiation on tilted surface" is the output of Type109
that you connect to the input of "incident diffuse radiation" to Type71.
Please make sure that the units match.  The ground reflected radiation is
usually minimal unless there is a significant amount of snow  that is
reflecting radiation towards the collector surface.  That is why some of
the general collector component models ignore ground reflectance.  Please
refer to Duffie and Beckman for more detailed information.

Best regards,

Matt Duffy