[TRNSYS-users] type34 - type 16(g) ?

Catherine Massart trnsysmassart at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 03:15:14 PDT 2008

Dear TRNSYS users

I have a problem with *type 34*. When I run my simulation, I get too many
warnings.
The message given is:
*"An inconsistant  connection has been defined in the TRNSYS input file. The
desired units for the input don't match the units of the connected output as
specified in the component model. The discrepancy is listed below"*

I have checked again and again all the units ant the connections and I don't
see any mistake.

The description of type 34 says
*"Type34 performs its own calculation of incident diffuse radiation assuming
an isotropic sky model. Care should therefore be taken in choosing an
appropriate mode of Type 16 for use with this component."*

I use the type 16(g)
Is it where the problem comes from? Why?
Whitch type 16 do I have to use to solve this problem

Thanks for your time and eventual help

Catherine Massart
Architecture et climat - UCL
Belgique