[TRNSYS-users] Weather data Sola/Stavanger

knut.erik.enerstvedt at niva.no knut.erik.enerstvedt at niva.no
Wed Apr 30 00:11:20 PDT 2008

Mathieu,

You can access the national climate database in Norway from
http://eklima.met.no. The page is available in English. You will have to
create a user account to log in, but this should be straightforward. When
logged in, you can choose the type of data you want, time period and
location. I'm pretty sure that hourly weather data from Stavanger/Sola is
available.

Please let me know if you can't find what you are looking for. What kind of
simulations do you need this data for?

Kind regards,
Knut Erik

----- Message from "Mathieu Riegger" <riegger at solites.de> on Tue, 29 Apr
2008 12:14:13 +0200 -----

         To: <trnsys-users at engr.wisc.edu>

    Subject: [TRNSYS-users] Weather data Sola/Stavanger

Dear TRNSYS users,

I already have daily values of the global horizontal radiation and the
average air temperature of Sola. Does anyone have hourly weather data of
Sola or Stavanger in Norway?

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,
Mathieu Riegger

NIVAs hovedkontor har flyttet til nye lokaler i CIENS - Forskningssenter
for miljø og samfunn; Gaustadalléen 21, 0349 Oslo. Meld deg på vårt
nyhetsbrev på www.niva.no