[TRNSYS-users] Time delay between control decisions

HUCHEDE, Romain romain.huchede at quille.fr
Thu Apr 24 01:19:57 PDT 2008

Hi all,

I am modeling a solar heating system and I need to put delay between
control decisions. I am struggling a bit and it seems to me that Type 40
can do that (Hold function).

An old post said that it was hard to use, so I am wondering if I should
use it.

The mathematical reference explains a bit how to deal with type 40 and I
would like to know where I have to configure it. In the .tmf or .for ?
Will I need to compile it ?

Do I just have to write this kind of stuff, as shown in the example : ?

PARAMETERS 53
3 10 1 2 0 1 2
6 0 -1 0 0 0 1 0 1 1 0 -1 0 1 0 1 1 1 1
3 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 1 0 1 0 0 1 0 1 1 1 0
3 0 0 0 0 0 0 4

Many thanks in advance !

Romain
--
Les donnees et renseignements contenus dans ce message sont personnels, confidentiels et secrets. Toute publication, utilisation ou diffusion, meme partielle, doit etre autorisee. Si vous n'etes pas le bon destinataire, nous vous demandons de ne pas lire, copier, utiliser ou divulguer cette communication. Nous vous prions de notifier cette erreur a l'expediteur et d'effacer immediatement cette communication de votre systeme.

Any data and information contained in this electronic mail is personal, confidential and secret. Any total or partial publication, use or distribution must be authorized. If you are not the right addressee, we ask you not to read, copy, use or disclose this communication. Please notify this error to the sender and erase at once this communication from your system.