[TRNSYS-users] newbie

Miklós Oláh olahmiklos at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 08:12:04 PDT 2008

Dear List!

Thanks a lot of information! Yesterday I got TRNSYS 16. I'm use this now.
I would like make a very easy controll modul for solar systems.
I tell an example:
There is a collector, heat changing and tank. The water is circle around if
the sun is shining. If the sun isn't shine, then the collector turn off, but
there are any hot water in the pipe, because the pipe is long. Thats why
have to make a controll modul. It is turn off the collector later. (f.e.: 5
sec later)
Another example: Transfer the sensor to the new place.

Now I see the controlls, and i will be try a new one witch isn' yet. Later I
would like to make something harder, but at now i can do something easy
because i don't have any time. (june)

It's a really hard language, sorry!

Thanks, Miklós Oláh

(i think, i didn't send it yesturday)