[TRNSYS-users] Rv: output feedback problem-with tpf.file

Leen Peeters leen.peeters at mech.kuleuven.be
Mon Apr 7 09:15:16 PDT 2008

Camilio,

the value you add in 'Demanda' is very low compared to Tin, as you divide by (4.19*1000*10800), so it will indeed not change a lot.
What is it you want to do with the type 93?
Can you, without a TRNSYS context, explain the aim of your model? It would possibly help us in understanding your problem

Leen Peeters
University of Leuven
Postbox: 02421
APPLIED MECHANICS AND ENERGY CONVERSION