[TRNSYS-users] new components with TRNSYS 16

Serres Laurent laurent.serres at univ-rennes1.fr
Wed Apr 9 03:23:13 PDT 2008

Hello trnsys users,
we want to introduce some new types in trnsys 16
these types worked without any problem with trnsys 15
we called this new types, type152, type153, type154 and type156
type155 is reserved for mathlab application?
we have rebuilt trndll (we have checked the four new types are recompiled)
we have checked that the file trndll is a new version
the trnexe.exe file is not modified (is  it normal?)
When we ran from simulation studio, we obtained several messages.
1- types 16, 56, 25, 9 and 154 are charged, but not 152, 153 and 156. Is
it normal?
2- we obtained an error message for each type 152 and 153 because they
are not found (no message for type156!?)

Do you have a solution? ideas?
thanks
Laurent
--