[TRNSYS-users] output feedback problem

Camilo Arias camiloariashenao at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 7 02:48:25 PDT 2008

Good day, i have the fallows questions:

 I like feedback an output like a input in the next simulation hour, to do this i connect an output variable to first element in the simulation (control card order), i like know first, if can i do this?. If not is possible how can i feedback an output in the "t" time like input in the "t+1" time.

 I attach a project image, the question is refer to the red connection, i have some problems in the result of this, for example i hope that the temperature grow up whit the time to the limits  (because i no have load  all hours to cooler the work fluid), but the output show that always the auxiliar heat take the inlet temperature reference.

Thank all

Camilo Arias

http://correo.espanol.yahoo.com/