[TRNSYS-users] Type 56 - surface energy balance (NTYPE 906)

Maarten Sourbron maarten.sourbron at mech.kuleuven.be
Thu Sep 27 03:10:31 PDT 2007

Dear Trnsys-users,

Trying to check the energy balance for a simple room (with active floor
and active ceiling), I found out that, when I request NTYPE 906 (energy
balance for surface) as output in TRNBUILD, this output is included in
the list of the .BUI-file, but not in the .BLD-file.  Therefore I can
not use it in the trnsys-file as an output.
I assume it is some kind of syntax-error, does anyone know a solution?

Kind regards,

Maarten Sourbron

Maarten Sourbron
Department Mechanica, afdeling TME