[TRNSYS-users] Parametric run

Hartl Michael Michael.Hartl at arsenal.ac.at
Tue Sep 25 01:56:55 PDT 2007

Hello TRNSYS-users,

At the end of a parametric run in TRNEdit I get the following error
message:

"Accsess Violation at address 00404038 in module 'TRNEdit.exe'. Read of
address 00000BA4"

Moreover the output file of a printer that is supposed to print the
integrated result of each month doesn't consist of all months at the end
of the simulation. But surprisingly it varies from simulation to
simulation. Sometimes I get 9 or 8 or 10 months and sometimes 12
(instead of 12 months). I already checked all statements in the deck
files for start and stop time of the integrator and the printer.

If I process the parametric run through a batch file, I get an error
message of a missing libmx.dll.

Thanks a lot in advance for any help.

Michael