[TRNSYS-users] (no subject)

Christos Stergiou chris_s1285 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 22 02:37:45 PDT 2007

Hello,I am using the same project with 3 different .bui files. Each file describes the same building using different external walls. My problem is that although i increase the insulation the cooling demand increases during the summer session. The heating demand decreases as expected. I have created the walls on my own, but i have checked them many times and the data provided are correct. I would really appreciate it if anyone could have a look at my project and tell me why this is happening. I am comparing the results in the monthly results (both of the printer "monthly" and the standard output file of type 56). Please ignore the results of the "hourly" printer, where the hourly values of too many outputs are being printed.I am using the 2 printers in order to have the outputs in a proper format for entering them in an excel paper. Is there any way to configure the outputs of type 56 to have the proper format for doing this? I don't want to use type 62 because i am facing problems with excel 2007.
Thanks in advance,
Stergiou Christos
http://www.live.com/getstarted.aspx