[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS-users Digest, Vol 33, Issue 15

爽蒋 jessy.shuang at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 22:49:39 PDT 2007

Dear all,

I want to use the TRNSYS to optimize the Ground Source Heat Pump
system (GSHP). I build an optimization of GSHP in the base of studying
the TRNPOT and GenOpt. But the system did not run with a mistake. I
use the "Particle Swarm Optimization with Inertia Weight" optimization
method and the error function selection is "use equation". The error
message is as followed. How can I return an error stream?

Error message:
**************
java.lang.Exception:

Exception in executing the simulation program

Current command String: 'c:\Program Files\Trnsys16\Exe\TRNEXE.EXE
"c:\Program Files\Trnsys16\optimization\GENOPT\SIMULATION\GenoptInputFile.DCK"
/n /WAIT '.
Exception message:

Error in executing the simulation program
Exit value of the simulation program: 1
Current command String: 'c:\Program Files\Trnsys16\Exe\TRNEXE.EXE
"c:\Program Files\Trnsys16\optimization\GENOPT\SIMULATION\GenoptInputFile.DCK"
/n /WAIT '.
Error stream of simulation program  : Simulation program did not
return an error stream.
GenOpt terminated with error.

Many thanks,
Bowie. Hua, DLUT