[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS-users Digest, Vol 33, Issue 12

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Thu Sep 13 06:22:44 PDT 2007

<I want to run building simulation for a year and output results for only
the working hours of the week, is there anyway I can print results in this
way? I find it very difficult sorting out my data for analysis, when the
result is for each hour of the year. I will appreciate any help.>

We've got a "triggered" printer that we wrote for inclusion in Version 17.
 You're welcome to use it if you let us know how well it works.  The
inputs are only printed when the "indicator" input designates that it's
time to print (working hours, daylight hours, pump on hours etc.)

Jeff

Jeff Thornton
President - TESS, LLC

2916 Marketplace Drive - Suite 104