[TRNSYS-users] wrong version of prebid?

Adrien JEZEQUEL a.jezequel at itf.biz
Tue Sep 11 05:48:01 PDT 2007

Dear Eleni,

The first thing you have to do is maybe to rebuild your *.BUI file with
TRNBUILD until you won't have error message. It is possible that
Simulation Studio doesn't recognize your file, because it contains errors.

Otherwise, if you have used the wizard without problem in Simulation
Studio, you can create a very simple model with it (just with one zone
for example) and open it with a text editor. Try to understand its
structure. Then, open your model files (*.BUI) and recreate yourself
your *.BUI file with the text editor (copy/paste te appropriate zones).
Be sure to follow the program structure given by the wizard.

Good luck!

Best regards.

Eleni Ampatzi a écrit :
> Thank you all very much for the answers (about zonedata copy), but the reason I wanted to copy the
> zone data is that I
> face problems with some models I created in TRNBUILD:
> I have created a series of models in TRNBUILD first and when I include the components in the
> relative models in the simulation studio (i link the type 56 component with the right *.bui file at
> the "external files" tab) I get a message saying that
>
> "this INF file seems to be created with a wrong version of PREBID"
>
> I am a new user and I faced this problem after I had created all these models in TRNBUILD and
> therefore I do not want to lose the data. I have noticed that if I use the wizard (of the Studio) to
> create a multizone building I have no similar error messages when I edit it in TRNBUILD. So,
>
> 1. Does anyone have any idea why I get this message? Can it be related to the fact that I get other
> warning messages ( about the transfer function coefficients, the layer definition etc) as my models
> are not yet completed?
> 2. The only way to pass the Zone data to another model is by modifying the bui file with a text
> editor?
>
> Thank you in advance
>
> Eleni Ampatzi

> Orange vous informe que cet  e-mail a ete controle par l'anti-virus mail.

Adrien JEZEQUEL
Ingénieur en Simulations Dynamiques
ITF (Ingénierie Tous Fluides)
87, route de Chambéry