[TRNSYS-users] pull-down menu in TRNSED application

Hartl Michael Michael.Hartl at arsenal.ac.at
Mon Sep 3 05:27:19 PDT 2007

Dear TRNSYS-users,

I'm trying to create a TRNSED-application. I was wondering if it is
possible to use more than one pull-down menu in one *.trd file.

Unfortunately I'm not sure about the equation nColl from the example in
the manual.

I used a similar configuration like shown in the manual
(SDHW-TRNSED-advanced) to make a pull-down menu for different kinds of
soil-properties (It works fine). But as soon as I create a second
pull-down menu, the simulation fails to run because the nColl equation
is defined twice (one time for each pull-down menu).

Thanks in advance,

Michael