[TRNSYS-users] To print the iteration number in a txt file

jordi cipriano cipriano at cimne.upc.edu
Fri Oct 19 02:57:41 PDT 2007

Dear all,

I've just programmed some types and I would like to print the calculated outputs each iteration. I would also like to print the iteration number within each timestep. I've used the instruction write and it works well with all the variables less the iteration number. I tried to write this number through writting the  INFO(8) but a fortran error appears:    fortl severe(61).

Does anybody know how to print the iteration number in a txt file?

Many thanks,

Jordi Cipriano
BEE-Group CIMNE
Spain