[TRNSYS-users] Raising flags

Stefan de Kool S.deKool at chri.nl
Thu Oct 25 00:42:55 PDT 2007

Dear Karl,

Thanks for the idea. The problem is though that as soon as Tin gets less
than Tset again, it 'looses' its value. What i want is to keep it at Tset
untill another condition is met, but not when Tin<Tset. In fact i want to
include some form of hysteresis in a control loop.

(PS: you can use GE instead of combining GT and EQL)

Kind regards

Stefan

  _____