[TRNSYS-users] (no subject)

hotline hotline at transsolar.com
Wed Oct 10 00:25:05 PDT 2007

Dear Wondrad,

the Type333.dll has to be copied into the TRNSYS 16 directory in the Folder \Userlib\releaseDLLS
Then you have to copy the PROFORMAS (delivered with the dll normally in the Folder proforma) into the STUDIO\PROFORMAS\NOSTAND
directory. If you launch then the simulation studio the TYPE 333 should be available in the library on the right of the studio.
I hope this will help you.

With kind regards,
Christian