[TRNSYS-users] type28b

hotline hotline at transsolar.com
Mon Oct 1 06:17:21 PDT 2007

Hi Filippo,

to get informations by using this type you need to define what you want to be printed by setting the operation codes. The commands for this are
a little bit tricky (see the manual mathematical references for type 28). I will give you an example.

1 Operation code: -11 (takes the first input)
2 Operation code: -4 (Prints it in the file)

If you don't define what has to be calculated (operation code = 0) you get no information.
I hope this will help you.

With kind regards,
Christian