[TRNSYS-users] water to air heat exchanger

gizmoog gizmoog at free.fr
Thu Nov 29 21:59:06 PST 2007

Dear users,

Does someone can tell me where I can find a water/fluid to air heat 
exchanger because I'm not sure type 650/652/657/699 from Tess HVAC 
Library can be used for that.

best regards,
Olivier Guillemot

More information about the TRNSYS-users mailing list