[TRNSYS-users] MAXPORTS TESS Type 534

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Wed Nov 28 07:55:42 PST 2007

<I'm relatively new to programming and compiling types and may not see all
consequences of changing existing types. Is it alright if I change the
maximum number of ports in the type 534 to a higher number, recompile it
using a different type number and use it? Or am I producing errors or
faulty outputs without realizing it?>

Everything will be fine - you don't have to even re-number the component
if you change the maximum number of ports.  But be aware that the plug-in
in the studio that supports Type 534 has a preset maximum number of ports
that cannot be changed.

Jeff

Jeff Thornton
President - TESS, LLC