[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS heating set point temperature

giacomo.villi at unipd.it giacomo.villi at unipd.it
Fri Nov 16 07:07:53 PST 2007

Hi,
I am afraid Type 56 is not working as I would have expected.
I have set an occupancy profile ranging from 8:00 to 18:00 with a steep
variation at 18:00 (at 17:00 36 persons are supposed to be present, at
18:00 only 1). I have made the heating system work from 07:00 to 18:00
with a set point point temperature of 20°C. The TRNbuild model includes
only one zone.
Analysing simulations results, it resulted that at each 18:00 of the
heating season, even if air temperature is higher than the set point
temperature,
sensible energy demand of the zone is greater than zero, meaning the
heating sytem is working.
Am I missing anything?
Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance
giacomo villi

--
Giacomo Villi
Univerisità degli Studi di Padova