[TRNSYS-users] change units in user made components?

Henk Stijnen Stijnen at dwa.nl
Wed Nov 14 07:18:56 PST 2007

Hi all,
I've created a new component with connected C++ function. The variables in my component have their dimensions and units. In standard TRNsys components one can freely change the units and computation goes on. In my compo it's also possible to change units. However, in my C++ function only numbers are input for the variables. How can I detect which units the user has selected? Or is it needed to lock the units in the component and how can that be done?

Thanks for help

Henk