[TRNSYS-users] Build TRNDLL

David Chèze david.cheze at clipsol.com
Mon Nov 12 07:35:27 PST 2007

Hi,

I've just applied the last version of TRNSYS 16.01.0003: in CompaqVisualFortran 6.6B, after importing my UserDll in the cvf66.dsp provided with distribution of TRNSYS, I tried to recompile and link every Dll : It runs with my userDll but failed while linking the main TRNDLL (I want to use old components running in legacy mode inside the main TRNDLL) : type22 and type23 refer to getnmaxiterations function wich should be available since the "use trnsysfunctions" statement is placed at the top of the file but... it failed to find it.
I don't need these types at the moment but it's surprising: what could be the explanation?

Thanks for your help

David Chèze
CLIPSOL - énergies solaires
R&D Produit