[TRNSYS-users] Type 177 without fortran file

Timo Sengewald Timo.Sengewald at BLS-Energieplan.de
Thu Nov 1 04:24:59 PDT 2007

Hello!

I worked at Phönix for my diploma thesis and used this type as well. I think they will not provide the source code (which was actually written by Jan Albers, IEMB in Berlin). I did not try it but my advice would be to insert the object file in your Fortran worspace and link it to another dll (TRNDll.dll or your own user lib).

Regards,

Timo

BLS Energieplan GmbH
i. A. Timo Sengewald
Elsenstraße 106
D-12435 Berlin
Tel.: +49 30 53 32 81-0
Fax: +49 30 53 32 81-40
-----
BLS Energieplan GmbH
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin
Geschäftsführer: Christoph Lange, Wolfgang Sturm
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg, HRB-Nr. 32021