[TRNSYS-users] Help : Type 71 problem

zouhour sayadi rouhouzs at yahoo.fr
Sat May 19 02:25:31 PDT 2007

hi trnsys users ,

  I have a problem in fixing the parameter 8 in type 71 'the negative of second order efficiency coefficient ' .I tried to modify this parameter by changing the default value but it returns again in the initial value made by trnsys ' 0.00833 w/m^2.K^2' .I must change this value because I want to create another industrial type .

  What efficiency mode do I take ?

   In type 71 : Is the flow rate at test conditions per m^2 of the collector area or of another surface ? I mean if I change the value of the collector area , automatically I must change the flow rate at test conditions ?

  Please help me

  thanks ; best reagrds

  zouhour