[TRNSYS-users] Input/Output declaration in Type 66

Diego A. Arias daarias at wisc.edu
Thu May 31 08:57:58 PDT 2007

Dear Julian,

> I’m using TRNSYS Version 15 and I’m facing some Problems to implement
> an EES Routine using Type66 in IISBAT.
>
> 1) In the TRNSYS Manual it’s written, that instead of initial input
> values there must be written labels for the EES- variables. But when
> doing so I get error messages nr. 78 and nr. 98.

In Iisibat, when you use a string as an input, in your case 'T1', it is
assumed to be a variable defined in an Equation component. Remove the
label and then the input from Type14 should work.

> 2) How do I have to declare a variable in the EES-File so that it will
> be recognized by Trnsys as the Output of Type66.

The ees file is fine: you are importing one value from the clipboard,
and are assigning it to the EES variable 'T1'.
You have a problem in the special card for Type66: the file name is
Kompressor01.ees, not Kompressor01.exe.
Best regards,

Diego

--