[TRNSYS-users] Converting data reader to TRNSYS 16

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Tue May 29 11:51:49 PDT 2007

<I then converted the decks to "version 16" and made the changes to the
type 9 that are described in the user manual.  I'm using TMY data for the
entire year, but I'm not using all columns of the entire TMY file, so I'm
not using the default TMY reader mode.  Now when I run these decks, I got
the following results>

Why aren't you using the Type 15 weather processor?  It has a TMY mode
that will eliminate all of the problems that you are encountering.  It may
have a slightly different output list (more values) than the older Type 15
version of Type 9, but has a lot of features that will make simulating
with weather a whole lot easier.

Jeff

Jeff Thornton
President - TESS, LLC