[TRNSYS-users] Problems using several types in a project

Diego A. Arias daarias at wisc.edu
Tue May 29 07:34:42 PDT 2007

Hi Johannes,

I think the problem is in line 264 of Type152.for. You do not need to
reassign IUNIT and ITYPE every time that the Type is called.   If you
delete these lines, IUNIT and ITYPE will be assigned at initialization
call (INFO(7) = -1), and then the if statement in line 432
(IF(INFO(1).NE.IUNIT)) will work.

The other alternative is to get rid of the IF statement in line 432.
Force the type to re-read the parameters every time that it is called.
Please let me know if this works.

Best regards,

Diego