[TRNSYS-users] Probem with connection

Adrien JEZEQUEL a.jezequel at itf.biz
Mon May 14 02:34:42 PDT 2007

Dear Samir,

I have tried to connect the both components, and it works fine. I have
certainly not connect the appropriate outputs from equation window to
Type32 inputs.

The problem comes from the definition of your variables in eqaution
window : many variables are used both in "Debit" equation window aand in
"Shading + Light" Equation window. You can't define the same variable at
several places : all variables names must be unique, so rename variable
in equation window...

I think you have made a copy/paste of one equation window, so all of
your variables are defined twice. So you have to supress these variables
from one equation window.

Best regards, Adrien

Chehal, Samir a écrit :

> Dear Trnsys users,
>
> I can’t connect equation with another type and I don’t know why.
>
> In this example I try to connect “Debit” with “Batt froide CTA hbgtso”
> but I can not.
>
> Best Regards <<Wizard25.tpf>>

> NOTICE - This communication may contain confidential and privileged
> information that is for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any
> viewing,
> copying or distribution of, or reliance on this message by unintended
> recipients is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
> error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and
> deleting
> it from your computer.

Adrien JEZEQUEL
Ingénieur en Simulations Dynamiques