[TRNSYS-users] Model heat battery

Diego A. Arias daarias at wisc.edu
Fri May 11 07:48:49 PDT 2007

Hi Samir,

Type 6 models a simple heater (HVAC/Auxiliary heaters).
If you want something more specific, you may want to try Type42
-Conditioning Equipment. It is a linear-interpolation component that can
represent a device characterized by one, two or three independent
variables. The format of the data file should follow the convention
explained in the manual Volume 8, 'Section 8.4.4.4- DynamicData'.
Best regards,

Diego