[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS-users Digest, Vol 29, Issue 19

Diego A. Arias daarias at wisc.edu
Fri May 11 07:38:02 PDT 2007

Dear Ravi,

If you installed TRNSYS16.1 on the same directory of TRNSYS16, you have
now two versions of the Studio.  The old version (TrnsysStudio.exe) does
not recognize the projects saved with the new version (Studio.exe).
Please make sure that you install TRNSYS16.1 in a different directory,
or that you are using the Studio.exe.
Best regards,

Diego

--